Lifelong best friend of our founder has a secret family recipe for Cincinnati chili that has been treasured since its creation in 1933.
The Best Cincinnati Chili
"Although all of the current parlors in Cincinnati have excellent chili, we think you will agree, Seven Hills Chili – our grandma’s secret recipe – is superior to them all." -the founder of Seven Hills
Seven Hills Chili
In a large stock pot combine the following ingredients:
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 7 tbsp Seven Hills Chili mix
- 46 oz can tomato juice
- Do not brown meat. Beat with fork until broken down to a thin consistency.
- Bring to a boil for 5 min while stirring.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 45 minutes or longer to reach desired thickness.
Traditional Ways to Serve
- 2 Way: Spaghetti noodles topped with Seven Hills Chili.
- 3 Way: 2 Way topped with finely grated cheddar cheese.
- 4 Way: 3 Way with diced onions or beans.
- 5 Way: 3 Way with onions and beans.
Chili & Beyond
Seven Hills the spice mix has blown away our friends and family. Aside from next-level chili, the flavors also make for an amazing, well-rounded flavor enhancer for proteins.