This stir fry gets a nice crunch from the cashews, and a mouthful of flavors from creamy and savory to tangy. It's a quick, easy dish that makes for a perfect one pan meal.
4 oz of Chicken Breast
2 Tbsp of Coconut Oil (or Preferred Oil)
1/2 Red Bell Pepper
2 Cups of Broccoli Floret
2 Tbsp of Cashews
1/2 Cup of Cooked Brown Rice
2 Tbsp of Coconut Aminos (or Soy Sauce)
1 Tbsp of Peanut Butter
Pinch of Salt and Pepper
1. Heat up a cast iron pan on low to medium-low heat then melt the coconut oil.
2. Slice the chicken and add to the pan.
3. Cut all the vegetables in bite sized pieces.
4. Whisk the coconut oil and peanut butter in a bowl until it becomes a thick sauce.
5. Once the chicken is cooked, add in all the vegetables, peanut butter sauce, and the cashews. Cook with a lid for another 7-10 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
Fat: 20 g
Carbs: 49 g
Protein: 37 g
Total Calories: 501 Calories