from Crisbee Cast Iron Seasoning
Perfect seasoning every time for cast iron cookware.
Very cost effective! One Crisbee Stik® will treat a 10 inch skillet over 60 times when used as directed. Most cast iron seasoning oil products require 1/2 ounce (1 tbsp) per application. This means an 8 ounce bottle equals only 16 applications. Compare and save!
- Protects cast iron cookware.
- Excellent for initial seasoning and daily maintenance of cast iron.
- A little goes a long way. Very economical compared to seasoning cast iron cookware with oil.
- Proudly made in the USA, and family owned and operated.
- Will help to develop a beautiful finish on all cast iron cookware.
- Bonds to cast iron. Will not become a brittle surface and flake off like many experience using flaxseed oil.
- Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Beeswax.
- Fast & Free Shipping Nationwide
Also works excellent on carbon steel cookware, griddle cooktops, wood cutting boards, wooden utensils, wood knife handles, & gun stocks Our products will not turn rancid unlike vegetable shortening, flaxseed oil, coconut oil, or canola oil. For tough to reach areas, melt a small amount and spread with a pastry or BBQ brush.
Satisfaction Guarantee ☺️
All products from Crisbee come with a 110% Satisfaction Guarantee. More about that on our page on customer satisfaction.
Fast & Free Shipping
Fast & free shipping nationwide as always!