Crisbee Cream for Iron is the latest product from your innovators in cast iron seasoning. This non-GMO product is a first of its kind and is definitely going to make seasoning your cast iron and carbon steel much easier. A couple drops is enough to have your entire skillet covered. This seasoning formula will boast the highest iodine value on the market which means you are going to develop a gorgeous finish to your cast iron, Arteflame, and griddle cooktops, too!
Non-GMO Sunflower Oil, Beeswax
Instructions for Initial Seasoning
1. Preheat the cast iron at 200°F for 30 minutes. Lightly apply Crisbee to the cast iron using a few small drops of Crisbee Cream.
2. Thoroughly wipe off excess until pan appears completely dry. Place pan upside down in oven.
3. Heat pan for one hour at 400°F.
4. Turn off oven and let the pan cool slowly.
5. For best results, repeat above steps for a total of 3 times.
Instructions for Daily Maintenance
1. After use, wash cast iron and dry thoroughly.
2. Place cast iron on stove top over medium low heat for a few minutes.
3. Remove from burner and lightly apply Crisbee on cooking surface only.
4. Wipe off excess with a paper towel and it's ready for storage.