Crisbee Cream Iron is the latest product from your innovators in cast iron seasoning. This non-GMO product is a first of its kind and is definitely going to make seasoning your cast iron and carbon steel much easier. A couple drops is enough to have your entire skillet covered. This seasoning formula will boast the highest iodine value on the market which means you are going to develop a gorgeous finish to your cast iron, Arteflame, and griddle cooktops, too!
Non-GMO Sunflower Oil, Beeswax
Instructions for Initial Seasoning
1. Preheat the cast iron at 200°F for 30 minutes. Lightly apply Crisbee to the cast iron using a few small drops of Crisbee Cream Iron.
2. Thoroughly wipe off excess until pan appears completely dry. Place pan upside down in oven.
3. Heat pan for one hour at 400°F.
4. Turn off oven and let the pan cool slowly.
5. For best results, repeat above steps for a total of 3 times.
Instructions for Daily Maintenance
1. After use, wash cast iron and dry thoroughly.
2. Place cast iron on stove top over medium low heat for a few minutes.
3. Remove from burner and lightly apply Crisbee Cream Iron on cooking surface only.
4. Wipe off excess with a paper towel and it's ready for storage.