Introducing the Mini Skillet Care Kit. The kit includes:
- Crisbee® Cast Iron Seasoning
- Lodge® Mini Skillet
- 100% Cotton Applicator
This special Crisbee is a blend of Non-GMO Sunflower Oil, Non-GMO Grapeseed Oil, and Beeswax. We've filled the Lodge skillet with Crisbee for easy access and application.
The Lodge Mini Skillet measures 3.5" and holds 2.75 ounces of Crisbee.
Also included is a 11"x12" cotton applicator towel for applying your Crisbee. (Color will vary between Black and Black/Gray Stripe)
Crisbee and Lodge -- the perfect pair in cast iron cooking. Once you've finished the Crisbee, you have the ideal Lodge cast iron piece for a single serving dessert, a handy spoon rest, or collectible keepsake. Keep in mind you can also refill with Crisbee!
How to Season with Crisbee
- Preheat the cast iron at 200°F for 30 minutes.
- Rub cotton cloth in a circular motion on the Crisbee, then wipe directly onto both sides of your warm cast iron. A micro thin layer is all that you need. A little goes a long way!
- Wipe off excess until the pan appears completely dry. Place upside down in the oven to avoid grill marks.
- Heat pan for one hour at 400°F.
- Turn off the oven and let the pan cool slowly.
- For best results, we recommend you repeat above steps for a total of 3 times.
- After using your cast iron, wash and dry thoroughly.
- Place cast iron pan on stove over medium-low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the burner and apply Crisbee on the cooking surface using cotton cloth.
- Wipe off excess with a paper towel and it is ready for storage.
Made in USA.
We are proud to offer Lodge products. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.